Friday, June 25, 2010

IMax!!!

First thing as soon as I realized about it was the location of Imax. They built the cinema in a 10th floor of Times Square. To be honest, I did not know that there’s an Imax there before. Moreover, there were no adv for Imax in other floors for Imax. I guess if they continue that we can have something like this in Berjaya Times Square.

Anyway, that’s not part of our work now.

Since, visiting Imax was my first experience, I was really excited when I went in the hall and saw the giant screen plus chairs there. Frankly speaking, I just saw that in movies before. The screen was really big, but unfortunately we had not had a chance to see a movie with a correct resolution. So, I could not get anything about that part.

The only thing that I can talk about that it’s the physical part of Imax, And of course everything was different than other cinemas. As an example seats were more comfortable and I could move my seat a lil back. I guess, they made the chairs like that because they were expecting some reactions from audiences. Moreover, there were enough space in front of my seat and others too.

If anyone asks me about the best seat, I will say that the best seat was in the middle of each row, not too down and not to high level.

So with that sort of environment we can have much and more real experience of movie since everything is super large. Our brain automatically tries to get to know and become familiar with that environment through our eyes and ears.I think it just like dreamed a dream...

0 comments:

Post a Comment