Sunday, August 22, 2010

Exploring Second Life(Tropical Island Surfing)

The first thing which was obviouse during visiting is that the Tropical Island is much smaller than the other places that I’ve been visited. It’s a very small place that we can try surfing there. Well the atmosphere was good enough I mean I could really feel that I am in that place for surfing and fun. One of the thing that I really liked there were the sea waves. They were really nice designed and orgenized, and gave me a feeling like a real wave of course in Virtual World. So, everyone which was interested enough could try and enjoy from the surfing. Even I think that maybe for those who have not tried it or affraied of it can go there and try, it may help them in the future since they have already some expirences from Virtual world.

Tropical Island had some other activities too like sitting next to the big fire in a night with friends and enjoy the night and few other things too.




0 comments:

Post a Comment