Saturday, August 7, 2010

A trip to Aquarium

Well, as I said before I could not join to my friends for aquarium trip unfortunately, simply because I went there before. Moreover, I visited the aquarium again just last week with my family and this time I could get much more experience than before. I guess it just because of my younger brother and sister who were accompanying me in that trip. Anyway, let me talk about my observation first.

The first thing that I consider was the entrance of aquarium. To be honest it was not well design at all, just because it could not grab any sort of attention. For me the entrance of buildings or somewhere like aquarium should be all the time perfect and wonderful. Maybe someone says that it’s not correct to judge a book from its cover but I have to say that the cover still is part of a book.

The second thing that I noticed it was about the tunnel that they designed and built. I should say that it was glowing enough. Everybody could have a nice experience since they moved in that tunnel as they were standing and moving at a same time and watching different types of creatures. Even my family was really excited about that and my little sister could find a Nemo there.





0 comments:

Post a Comment