Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Exploring Second Life(Kowloon Walled City)

Kowloon is Weird; there is no doubt on that. I have never seen such a city or much better to say neighborhood like that before. As soon as I entered I tried to find someone which was old enough there, and I found one. According to my Japanese friend Kowloon is part of Hong Kong and it is an urban area, she gave me some useful information that I will share here with all of you. In Kowloon as I noticed it’s very easy to lose my way out since there are lots of old building there and most of them were similar ,even streets.

So at that time my friends helped me to showed me around and also read the note cards for me since most of them were in Japanese language. Kowloon is really great for those who like to have an experience just like a Midian City. Moreover, the atmosphere in Kowloon showed that it’s a really crowed and cramped city. We could realize that by looking at houses, shops and all other things.

In Kowloon you might find lots of activities and interactions which for most of them you need to pay the use them, and some of them were on Japanese language so we might not understand. Well According to my Japanese friend, we need to walk inside of each street and even houses, not just fly, to see what’s going on there and also find interesting places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment